Monday, June 8, 2009

A Filmmaker's Reflection

This unit I learned about the Hub and making documentaries. Honestly, at first I didn't know what the Hub was. When you do learn about it, you would want to make changes about it to make something that is worth changing. If you are still learning what the Hub is, the Hub is 3rd Ave and 149 St. It's an area where you shop where the prices are cheap. This is a place that will help the economy and help the people to get jobs. My goal for this documentary is to work hard to at least accomplish something that we are trying to do to make the Hub a better a place to shop and by doing that we are persuading people to see the stuff we could actually do to this place. What I want the people to do when they see my documentary and my site is shopping at the Hub and visiting more often then they do to show other people that is a good place to go.

Yes, I do believe kids can inspire and change the world because every kid have a potential to do anything!


No comments: