Monday, April 27, 2009

Introducing Documentaries

Storm:
What I think they had to do to make this documentary is to try to find people who could act very good, also where they want the setting to be . I noticed what they used was text telling us why they made this documentary at the beginning and at the end where they show actor name and that was a good idea so if i got confused it told me their name, like who was acting who. Also they use colors at first, it was black and white when he was getting bully and it ended up with colors when he ended his pain and give up on life. Although I have to say my favorite part was when he hit the wall and started to bleed just because their faces turn into a question like what had they done, but i still haven't gotten why they still bully him. If I would of made this documentary I would of change the actors and made them real people that had been bully and had feel the emotions of getting bully and I would of the text more heart-rending and make people feel the pain and make them want to change something at least. I think this response to this documentaries is different than my other response to a book or newspaper because is base on a kid who has been bully and for the fact that i am a student, i wont like the feeling of getting bully so I do think this topic is more important because i am a child and I know if I do get bully I would of end up destroying my life .

No comments: