Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My short Story introduction


Katie fasten the door on her mother face, all you could of seen on the wooden floor was a poodle of tear’s. She looked around, and sat on the floor, as you heard her whisper,

"seriously, i despise my life, it’s abashed that I talk to a teddy bear. Why can’t this women understand what I am growing through..."

but i could see why, because her mother could try her best to get something out of Katie but every time you see her, Katie remind quite. it was cruel for her to slam the door in her face , but for her, it was worth it for the meaning that she didn't want to see anyone for the cause that happen today in school.
This afternoon i saw her sauntering through the school hallway, with a emotion written all over her face, is like when i gaze at her i could feel her pain that she is going through. I
guess i am the only person in this whole creepy, shadowy, dusty school that understand her. Katie as told me once that she picture us, the students as monster gazing at her and that she has before drew picture to take out her unpleasant thought.

No comments: