Thursday, February 5, 2009

My poem.

PAINFUL LOVE. 
By:Chantel Batista

Looking back to our 
                 Pass, 
We had light to our 
                  Love...
We had much more love then we have now,
and i keep asking to myself
Why is he treating me 
                 Like this?
Why is he not telling me how he 
                  Feel?
Why can he just give me the smile he use to put
I miss hearing you telling me i love you 
               With full of joy...
I hate when i am the one who need to fix our problem.
Who need to run after to you, because you wont for me.
Just please understand for once, and tell me
If you  really love me when your aren't there, and ......

if you walk away without telling me 
                                                                        that means you never really cared. 

1 comment:

Jenny Johns said...

Chantel- I love the structure (shape) of this poem. You clearly thought hard about where to put your line breaks and what words to emphasize on each line. Is this inspired by "Bruised Love" from Bronx Masquerade? I got the same feeling of heartbreak and pain when I read it. Very deep! I can't wait to read more of your blog posts and poems :)